Pastor Eric Bonness will be leading and facilitating discussion at the Art of Marriage couples' retreat.
From Friday, February 12th to Sunday, February 14th, couples are invited to travel out to Camp Kinship in Deadwood, South Dakota for a beautiful romantic getaway which will include fellowship, discussion, date night, and snow skiing in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
Trailers for the Art of Marriage can be viewed at the bottom of this page.
See below for the retreat schedule and pricing.
The Art of Marriage retreat schedule:
Friday, February 12
8:00 AM - Depart Minot
3:00 PM - Check in at Camp Kinship
4:00 PM - The Art of Marriage - session #1
6:00 PM - A special date night dinner at the Alpine Inn, a long-time family owned restaurant
9:00 PM - Fellowship and games in the main cabins
Saturday, February 13
8:00 AM - Breakfast
9:00 AM - The Art of Marriage - session #2
10:00 AM - Couple Time
11:00 AM - The Art of Marriage - session #3
12:00 PM - Lunch
1:00-4:00 PM - Snow skiing and tubing on Deer Mountain Ski Resort
5:00 PM - Dinner
6:00 PM - The Art of Marriage - session #4
8:00 PM - Fellowship and games
Sunday, February 14
9:00 AM - Brunch
10:00 AM - The Art of Marriage - session #5
12:00 PM - Check out
1:00 PM - Lunch on the road in Belle Fourche, South Dakota
The Art of Marriage Pricing
On Saturday, February 13th, the group will go to Deer Mountain from 1:00-4:00 PM. Each couple has the choice to snow ski, tube, or stay at the cabins. This extra activity will affect the total cost of the retreat per couple, as listed below.
For snow skiing on Deer Mountain during the retreat, the total cost per couple is: $275
For tubing on Deer Mountain during the retreat, the total cost per couple is: $225
If you would prefer not to ski or tube with the group, the cost per couple is: $165
Lodging: $42 per couple
Art of Marriage workbooks: $36 per couple
Meals: $30 per couple
Transport: $50 per couple
Other Details to Note:
- Registration closes Monday, February 1st. A $50 deposit is required to hold each couple's spot.
- Registration openings and lodging is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- To register, sign up in the Fellowship area at Trinity Church, or email the office staff.
- Transportation costs are covered in the cost of the retreat.
- For the date night on Friday, February 12th: The cost of the meal at the Alpine Inn will be between $40-$50 total. Payment for "date night" is not included in the cost of the retreat.
- You will need to bring your own bedding to Camp Kinship.